Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pro Cheer Skins in Progress

Working on my second set of skins is WAY better than the first round. The process is the same...tweak, save, upload, and model, lol, but at least now I don't feel like I'm going in quite so blind. I've decided I'm definitely not much of a photosourced gal...while some photosourcing is great for things like lips and nips, personally I much prefer a softer, more hand drawn look. I've just completed the first skin tone with 4 makeups to test it with...now I just have to replicate the same style across 5 more skin tones, then make a ton of makeups! :D DO expect a huge selection of makeup styles for this new skin line, btw, as I can't decide which styles I like better...so I'm going to do them all! Though I'm sort of leaning towards fairly clean eye makeups without a lot of smudging below them, but am curious to know what others like?

Here's a pic in progress of one of the makeups...

No comments: