Friday, February 8, 2008

New Look for SPIRIT and TONS of new goodies on the way!

Spirit has a new look. Yes, again, lol. But I think you'll really like this one. :) Inspired by the totally themed builds I've seen several designers going with, I've decided to take Spirit City the same route. The old stores have been demolished and deleted, never to return, to make way for the other expansions. First, the stadium has been expanded, with a row of new shops to the right to house all the cheer wearables, cheer Diva Dogs, and an upcoming new selection in the works, plus an interactive training room on the left side that will soon house the cheer skins I'm wrapping up the vendors for. All cheer animations are also now featured along the walls surrounding the stadium field, including a demo stand where you can try and buy individual cheer poses and animations. And the theater has also been doubled in size to include four stories of dressing rooms behind the stage, where you can now find all the dance items, dance Diva Dogs, and room for an upcoming new selection in the works (look for the ballroom and Moulin Rouge collections near the entrance of the theater on the first floor). The stage itself has also been turned into a fun scene where you can feel free to climb up the stairs and dance out your every prima ballerina fantasy (currently you'll be performing under the spotlights within a Nutcracker-style winter wonderland scene with falling snowflakes and clouds of fog). I'll add pose stands and poseballs there as soon as I can.

And WHEW do I have a ton of new stuff to release very, very soon! The cheer skins are now at 8 skin tones, each in 18 makeups, with special eyebrows that are designed to go with just about every "natural" hair color WITHOUT tinting or changing skins. I just finished a 4 hour photo shoot for their vendors tonight. :) I also have a line of cheer accessories, cheer and dance jewelry, and some new dance clothing in the works soon to be completed. Should I be releasing in a weekly trickle as per my usual routine? Maybe. But where's the suspense in that? LOL So instead I'm going to save it all up for one HUGE release that hopefully will offer a ton of goodies to appeal to everyone!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: