Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring '08 Ballet Collection Boots & Slippers Review!

SQUEEE! I just received my first ever shoe (technically boot and ballet slipper) review! Understand, dear blog readers, that I am not a huge collector of shoes in real life. I tend to lean towards the classics and wear them for five years before replacing them, lol. So it was with a little trepidation that I decided to go a bit "out there" for me and design the Ballet Boots for the spring collection. Bear in mind too, these boots weren't based on anything I'd seen in SL or the real world either...they were completely from my imagination. Always a tad riskier when you're putting yourself on the line like this.

Once the boots were completed, it was with even greater nerves that I sent a review kit to Anessa Stine, reviewer of footwear at On Your Toes.

And...she liked them! Please be sure to check out pics of Anessa indulging in some extreme girliness as she shows off several pairs of the Ballet Boots with casual clothing, AND one of the Ballet Class Outfits, AND one of the Corset/Tutu Sets, in her review here!!!!

THANK YOU ANESSA for the great review!

No comments: