Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Release: SPIRIT Face Lights!

Okay, the SPIRIT Face Lights are now available in-world at the Spirit shop. Just look for the red hat box on the shelf high up on the wall as you come into the shop...the Face Lights are in this hat box on the same shelf with the new Graceful II hairstyle boxes. SPIRIT Face Lights come with two versions, one that attaches to the chin and another that attaches to the nose, for $50L (or get one free Face Light with the purchase of any SPIRIT hairstyle 4-pack!). Both should give your face the same glow regardless of what SL lighting your avatar might be posing within, and the two attachment point options let you work around things like nose rings or some hair accessories that might use these attachment points as well. SPIRIT Face Lights have no script to cause possible lag, and are no mod/copy/no transfer.

To give you an idea of how these invisible lights work, here are two pics I shot very quickly in the Spirit shop tonight. The first shows me wearing a SPIRIT Face Light, and the second pic shows me in the exact same lighting without the Face Light. Absolutely NO retouching of any kind has been made to either pic so that you can judge for yourself the effect these lights have on the avatar even in bad SL lighting (the lighting was set to sunrise in case you're curious, btw).Notice the subtle glow on my face, neck and chest, especially compared to the rest of my body and the room around me? That's what the SPIRIT Face Light does...it adds a subtle glow to your face, neck, and chest, without blinding people around you, lighting up the entire room as if you were some alien life force (lol), and the source of the light is invisible! Now here's what I looked like in the exact same setting, clothing, hair, time of day, sun setting, etc. without the Face Light on...

What do you think? I can honestly say that I never go anywhere without one on, and I'm highly tempted to redo all my previous vendor signs with photos of me wearing a Face Light.


No comments: