Friday, July 20, 2007

New Review and New Shop Displays Coming Soon!

Check out the new review at the Savoir Hair blog about the Graceful II hairstyle! Thank you, Teagan, for your kind comments!

And in other news... Have you visited the NBA Stadium yet? I don't think it's new, but I just heard about it recently and had to run over there to see if any of the NBA cheer/dance teams were represented. They aren't. Sniff sniff. But I DID fall in love with the ultra realistic feel of their two-level NBA Store, and especially their lockers with the realistic jerseys hanging within. And I've been dying to add some additional 3D displays (beyond the shelves and domed hair displays) to the SPIRIT shop for some time now. So I got on the internet and did my research. Turns out the open front stadium lockers are a pretty prevalent feature in professional sports gyms. I recognized them from the CMT channel's reality tv show on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, too, as they have wooden stadium lockers to keep their uniforms, notebooks, etc. in.

So guess which cheer and dance shop will soon feature a brand new set of these lovely wooden, low prim displays for its cheer level? SPIRIT, of course! :)

The lockers are already complete. I'm just creating the hanging versions of the SPIRIT uniforms now to display within them. In the meantime, look for additional slight changes here and there to the SPIRIT shop layout as I prepare for this week's releases, which will take the place of last week's Ballet Class Outfits, Graceful II hairstyle, Spirit Sneakers, and Pro Spirit Boots on the New Stuff wall. If you haven't purchased last week's releases yet, no worries...these items will simply be moved to other spots within the shop.

Look for updates and photos coming soon!

No comments: