Sunday, July 8, 2007

SPIRIT Ballet Class Outfits Completed!

Okay, I'll admit it, this post is nothing more than a tease, lol. But darn it, I can't help it, I am so dang excited about the next release! It's going to be a BIG one, with 12 ballet class outfits, each containing sculptie prim leg warmers, leotards, flexi prim skirts, and tonight's completed design, a see-through cashmere textured knit sweater that ties in the front and has lots of wrinkles, shadowing, and seams. All 12 ballet class outfits are completed in-world. Now I just need to do a photo shoot tomorrow and create the vendors!

Instead of waiting a week to send out this release, I will get it out the door and on the Spirit shop's New Items wall as soon as the vendors are done. College starts next week, and I'm worried I won't have much time left to do a lot of SL designing once my classes begin.

Wait...me not design anything for SL? YEEEEK! Perish the thought! LOL

No comments: